During our sixth podcast, you can hear All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) for Children Who Need Palliative Care Co-Chair Dr Caroline Johnson MP hear evidence from:
- Lindsey Barron, Integrated Children’s Commissioner, Luton Council and Luton Clinical Commissioning Group
- Julie Bayliss, Consultant Nurse Paediatric Palliative Care, Great Ormond Street Hospital Foundation Trust
- Professor Bernie Carter, Professor of Children's Nursing, Edge Hill University
- Rachel Cooke, Bereavement Service Manager and Joint Manager, Child Death Helpline, Great Ormond Street Hospital Foundation Trust (representing the Royal College of Nursing)
- Dr Helena Dunbar, Senior Lecturer, School of Nursing and Midwifery, De Montfort University
- Dr Sue Neilson, School of Nursing, University of Birmingham.
This evidence session, recorded on 14 March 2018, is one of several which the APPG held as part of its inquiry. If you would like to know more about Together for Short Lives, or how you can support our vital work, please visit our website atwww.togetherforshortlives.org.uk